header




Wednesday, January 13, 2016

HASK Macadamia Oil Hair Care Collection


I have another HASK hair care review for you all. Hask kindly sent me their Macadamia Oil Hair Care Line which includes their Moisturizing Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment and Revitalizing Shine Hair Treatment

"Dry hair is thirsty hair! Quench its thirst with Hask Macadamia Oil. This lightweight, instant absorbing oil is alcohol-free and rich in Omega 7, Vitamin E & Antioxidants. Macadamia Oil helps to replenish moisture and seal the hair cuticle for added softness to transform dry, damaged hair into soft, silky locks. The delicious scent will delight your senses"


 I fell in love with HASK after using their keratin line so I was really excited to try out yet another one from them.  If you haven't read my previous review, you can click here to read it. HASK products are free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates and gluten, alcohol and artificial colors.
Doesn't it sound perfect already even before you can even try it?

Because macadamia is full of essential fatty acids, it is rich and hydrating, and is perfect for dry, damaged, or over processed hair. They also can mimic your scalps natural oils, cool right?


I really enjoyed these products a lot. Right after rinsing you can feel the difference on your hair right away. I have straight hair with really dry ends and these made my hair feel so soft. It was extremely moisturizing. I am also in love with the scent, smells like warm vanilla cupcakes. My favorite out of all of them is probably the shine  hair treatment, my hair smells amazing and the scent lasts for a long time when I use it. These products do what they claim to do. I highly recommend trying them out, they are affordable and do wonders.


To learn more about these products visit

Thanks for reading,

Samples were provided for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment