header




Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Origins Skin Care Haul




Hi there!
I've been wanting to try origins for a while now and finally decided to pick up a couple things. They have great deals going on for the holidays so now is the perfect time to try.







DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE

OVERNIGHT MASK




I've been wanting to try this for a while now so I decided to finally pick it up. This is like a sleeping mask that you put on before bed. Definitely needed this for the colder, dry season. There are two sizes and I picked up the biggest one, 3.4 oz $25.



ENERGIZING SKIN WONDERS

LET US GLOW SET



$34.00 ($62.50 value)
This limited edition set is quite a steal! This
GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer 50 ml
GinZing™ Refreshing scrub cleanser 50 ml
GinZing™ Refreshing eye cream5 ml 
Original Skin™ Renewal Serum 15 ml
100% Recycled Cotton Bag

My skin has been looking dry and dull so hopefully this will help my skin out. It smells really good and this set is a steal for half the price.



These are freebies! there was a little problem with my order and Origins sent these to me separately to apologize.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment