header




Sunday, October 4, 2015

Innisfree Haul

Hi there! This was a haul I did months ago. I have been meaning to upload this and write about it but I had issues uploading it in HD and gave up. Saving and uploading videos take so much time! But I finally fixed everything so here it is.





This is my second time purchasing from Innisfreeworld.com. Read the first one here They had a buy 10 get 10 free promotion on the masks so I took advantage of it and also some free mini size products with some products.


 One thing I don't like about Innisfree  now is that they keep on changing things  around their site or when you can use promotion codes (which can be confusing) Unfortunately I don't they have some of the freebies and deals they used to have, which I thought were permanent. Like free shipping on $50 with free masks and samples, now its only free ship for $100 and 50% of $50 shipping. I really wish they would stick to something permanent. But over all I am pretty happy with the things I got.

Thanks for reading/watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment