header




Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Solvaderm ACE - FERULIC Serum Review




Solvaderm kindly sent me the ACE - FERULIC serum to share my honest review and opinion with you all. This product claims to:

-Protects skin against the harmful effects of free radicals to prevent environmental and UV damage.

-Complements skin’s natural sun defense system to effectively fight multiple signs of photo aging, and noticeably lightens hyperpigmented areas.

-Vitamin-packed professional-grade serum has ingredients that work synergistically for extreme antioxidant protection





This serum contains both 15% Vitamin C, 1% Vitamin E and  0.5% ferulic acid. I have talked about vitamin c and vitamin E before and how it is great in protracting the skin from free radicals. I had never heard of ferulic acid until I received this product so I did a bit of research. I found out that it is a plant based antioxidant, and also helps out with sun protection! These ingredients provides antioxidant for the skin keeping it healthy and also help protect against harmful elements like the sun.



My skin has been going through a lot of trouble lately. I was very hesitant to use this product because serums are more concentrated than other skin care. I was afraid that it would dry my skin out even more or even cause irritation on my already dry and itchy skin, but I decided to give it a go.

It comes in a sturdy glass bottle and a glass dropper. This serum's consistency is a bit runny, and though it had a dropper I felt it was hard to control the amount of product needed. I also did not like the smell of this,it is fragrance free after all but It's better to have an organic/medicinal smell than a synthetic scent added that could irritate the skin.

I decided to use this alone as well as with my other skin care products. When I used this I saw that most of the products were instantly absorbed into the skin (which is great from when you are layering on your skin care products) and also I noticed how soft and hydrated the skin instantly felt.Incorporating this to my skin care routine I didn't see any weird reactions, redness, or stinging which sometimes happens.

 I really like this product and will continue using it as a part of my morning skin care routine since it's ingredients contains antioxidants that help out with UV defense. I would suggest this product for those who have problem with hyper-pigmentation because of its high Vitamin C content and also for those who want to integrate more antioxidants and UV protection into their skin care.

For more information about this product:

No comments:

Post a Comment