header




Sunday, May 17, 2015

Maxasorb Melatonin Cream




I think we all find ourselves having a hard time falling asleep sometimes. In my case,it's most of the time. I mainly use sleeping aids containing "Diphenhydramine" which works but sometimes can leave me still feeling drowsy and my body feeling heavy when I wake up in the morning. I have always been curious about "Melatonin"  and now I finally got the chance to try it. Here are my thoughts and experiences on using Maxasorb's Melatonin cream.




"Melatonin is the hormone that controls daily day-night cycles of sleep. Some sleep disorders, such as insomnia and Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS), are attributed to low melatonin levels. Travelers suffering from jet lag and swing shift workers may also benefit from supplemented melatonin. As we age our bodies do not make sufficient melatonin. Sleep enhancement is possible in healthy people as well with additional melatonin that may:

* Decrease the time needed to fall asleep;
* Increase sleepiness
* Increase sleep duration."



One bottle has 60 measured doses in it. One pump is 3 mg of Melatonin. I like to keep this beside my bed and apply this on my arms just before I go to sleep. One of the things i like about it is that its is hypoallergenic. I didn't see any bad reactions on my skin while using this, and actually made my skin soft where it is applied.  This product does causes drowsiness so you should only use it before bedtime. 

one pump = one dose


Does it work?
Yes! it worked for me. At first I was really hesitant to use this product. I didn't know if it would work, or if I would have some bad reactions to it, it is very gentle. But it worked, I was able to sleep better and didn't feel drowsy the next day. I definitely did sleep better every time I used it and I will keep on using it. My mom suffers from insomnia so I would definitely make her try this and see if it works for her too. I also recommend this for students who have messed up sleep schedules. Using this product will definitely help your body readjust its natural sleep cycle.

I highly recommend you check out this product. We all need our beauty sleep, and we deserve it.

absorbs really well and leaves skin smooth



Make sure to check out this product right here!
This post was sponsored by Vita Sciences, and these are my honest opinions on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment