header




Wednesday, May 20, 2015

BeautynetKorea Haul & Shop Review



Hey there! I don't know if any of you noticed I have been MIA for more than a month but I hope that you missed me even a tiny bit... Anyway, today I wanted to share with you, this haul I made on Beautynetkorea.com. I actually posted this video on my youtube channel last month but I never got to blog about it. This was my first time buying from this website so I will write my thoughts on the end of this post.



What I got


Store Review:

This is the first time I placed an order on BeautynetKorea. They were pretty up to date with the new products and also had a lot of the popular brands as well as brands that I haven't tried out yet. I did enjoy looking through their sites. Another thing I liked was the generous amount of samples they give out on every order! Prices were actually pretty good and I think they even had a 10% off of my whole order when I placed it. Also you can get $3 credit when you sign up but it is MP or mileage points, you can eventually use it when you have up to $10 MP . Since this order I actually placed another order but I probably wont blog about that since most of them I bought for someone else. They arrived safely and again no spills. Ans arrived 2 weeks after my order. I'm really pleased with BeautynetKorea and will definitely keep buying from them a lot now. So far that I didn't have any problems whatsoever, I didn't have any reasons to contact customer service yet so I can't say anything about that but will update if I do!

Thanks for reading!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment