this product claims to: • Pulls out Toxins and Unclogs Pores so Your Skin Can Breathe and Rejuvenate Naturally
• Pulls out Excess Oil While Putting In Much Needed Essential Minerals from The Dead Sea
• 100% Natural, Paraben Free, No added Fragrance or Color
• Improves Your Complexion by reducing blackheads, acne blemishes and the appearance of acne
• Supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and a soft, even texture.
• Helps with Oily Skin, Acne Treatment, Blackheads, Blemishes, Psoriasis, Eczema
" The mask extracts oil and debris from the skin, leaving behind a healthy glow. As the mask dries and hardens, toxins and impurities are gently pulled from the pores, clearing the skin and giving it a more youthful appearance. The mask can also be used as a spot treatment for acne, pimples and blemishes."
I have been using this once a week and even used this as a spot treatment a couple of times already. I had a bad breakout recently and this did such a great job drying out my pimples. I think this would work really well for those who have acne prone and problematic skin. For those who have dry skin like I do, I wouldn't use this more than once a week just to be safe since this product does draw out the oils and impurities from your pores. I didn't see any bad reactions like stinging or itching while using this product. I honestly did see a difference, specially with drying out my pimples.
A little tip when using mud mask: Open up your pores by placing a warm towel on your face then apply the mask. After rinsing off the mask wash your face with cold water to close your pores. By doing this you will get more out of your spa session!
You can purchase this product HERE
This post was sponsored by goPURE Naturals in exchange for an honest review and opinion.
Thanks for reading!