header




Sunday, April 5, 2015

VitaSciences Maxasorb B12 Cream


Vita Sciences sent me this product to share my thoughts and honest review with you. I was very intrigued with their brand, they integrate state of the art sceintific research into their products which I thought was really cool! 


This "Maxasorb B12 Cream" contains an advanced, active form of B-12  Methylcobalamin and each bottle contains a one month supply of thirty measured application. Using this everyday basically gives you the right amount of Vitamin B-12 that you need. How I see it is instead of taking a vitamin pill, you directly apply in on your skin! itsn't that cool?


This product is formulated to be greaseless and have maximum absorbtion. Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb dissolves effortlessly into your skin for maximum vitamin absorption. This helps soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin patches from eczema, psoriasis, or other skin rash. 


One pump= 1 dose
For me one pump is actually a little too much for my face so I use the rest on my neck and even chest.


 I honestly enjoyed this product, Its literally taking vitamins that you need without needing pills or needles. No weird side effects or stinging for me and it did do a great job moisturizing my skin.

Truthfully I really did not like the smell of this at all.The peppermint smell reminds me of toothpaste. But I guess since it's natural here's no artificial scents in it only the smell from the peppermint oil in the ingredients. I can really see its soothing effects and help out with dry patches and it really does absorb well and definitely not greasy. I would recommend this for any skin types  and also for people with eczema and psoriasis.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment