header




Sunday, April 5, 2015

Monthly Favorites: March 2015

Hi there! Another month has come and gone and it's time to share the favorite products I enjoyed the most this past month. Coincidentally this turned out to be only for Hair, Skin and Nails since I haven't tested out the new makeup I got this month as much to see if they really are my favorites.

~First is Hair~

I've been trying to take care of my hair A LOT lately, I have spent so much money on my hair this past year from dyeing, damaging and repairing it. I've gone through Brown to Blonde ombre to Black to Grey ombre and getting tired of it and dyeing everything black and now back to lightening it.  
 As Coco Chanel said  "A girl who (cuts)changes her hair is about to change her life" I guess I was waiting for that change.



Dove Dry Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

 I love how this gives my hair so much softness but its not greasy that it weighs it down. It smells so good and the smell last a long time. I saw this from Holly Ann Aeree on Youtube awhile back and I ran out of my Organix Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner and decided to buy this instead, I'm glad I did.

Radha Beauty Coconut Oil and Argan Oil

I actually did a review on these two oils! Read it HERE if you haven't ^-^
I LOVE these two so much. I've been using the coconut oil every other day and the Argan Oil as a treatment on weekends. My hair is SOOOOOO soft and nice after using them it's like virgin hair! I actually feel like I shouldn't use them as much anymore because it restored my hair back to a really healthy state already. If you have dry and damage hair I'm telling you use these two oils on your hair, you will love the results!

Next is Skin

My skincare regimen varies depending on how my skin is acting everyday
these are the ones I have been using a lot out of the ones i've been using.


Radha Beauty Retinol Moisturizer

 I was very surprised how much my skin loves this, Its so light but moisturizing! I use this at night since it does have retinol. I use it on days when my skin feels a bit rough. It makes my skin so smooth I did do a review on this HERE.

Banila Co Fill So Good Pore Essence 

I found that the foundation I've been currently using has been clogging up my pores and been giving me a lot of white heads. I use this as sort of a primer on my nose before I do my makeup, and it has been helping out a lot.

Nature Republic Soothing Gel Mist

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This is probably one of the best mist I've ever used. It is soothing and moisturizing like what it claims. I just want to spray this on my face all the time. This definitely will be one of those things i will keep repurchasing.

Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack

I don't have much to say about this, only that it's been perfect for my skin. I use this on those days that I have super flaky dry skin and when I wake up everything is ok. ^-^

Last is Nails

I absolutely love these shades of Blue and they are perfect for Spring



Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 370 Sugar Fix

I recently bought this because I wanted to try out Gel polish and this one is a plus because it doesn't need UV light to cure. It does last long, you can see this shade on my nails on my past unboxing videos I did, this is the polish i was wearing on those.

Peripera Nailstory PP32

Isn't this just beautiful? I was recently sorting and throwing out old nail polishes and this caught my eye. I bought this last year and completely forgot I had it. I'm glad I found it and got to use it again!

And that's it for this months Favorites!
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment