header




Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Monthly Favorites: February 2015



Hi there!

I can't believe that February already ended.
Here are my favorite products that I have been using the a lot this past month.






LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask-  SMELLS SO GOOD! I think i'm addicted to the smell of this. Its a good mild everyday mask to just cool and calm the skin. I didn't really see any dramatic difference when I used this but I really liked how my skin felt refreshed and calmed after.

The Face Shop Mango Seed Cleansing Foam- I bought this at a Face Shop store in San Diego. I was meaning to buy the Herb Day Cleansing Foam (another favorite) but I saw this. I didn't read reviews about it before purchasing and bought it only because I knew that the Mango seed butter was a best seller in Korea. I'm so glad I did. This is probably one of my favorite cleansers of all time. It doesn't dry out my already face at all and also helps clear any discolorations. It goes really well with my clarisonic. I'm down to my last uses already and will definitely repurchase!





Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation- For some odd reason all my foundations doesn't match me anymore! Maybe I got paler or something but I had to buy a new foundation to use. I like this foundation cause its cheap and matches my skin tone really well. Its very lightweight and does really well on my dry skin. I just don't like how it gets all over my phone when I talk on my phone. For now this is my preferred foundation.

Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear Pact - I've hit pan! I actually almost forgot I had this product. It was one of those things I bought because it was a new Etude House product and totally forgot I had it.. I found it while I was cleaning out my makeup and decided to use it and I guess I used it a lot!



MAC Satin Lipstick in Retro- I love this lipstick so much! Its suits me so well and I just love the color. I got this to use for the colder months but I think I could wear this everyday, all year long because I love it so much. I have a feeling I will go through this really fast and might have to repurchase.

LUSH Bubble Gum Lip Scrub- This was part of a gift set my friend gave to me on my birthday. My lips gets chapped a lot specially that its winter and I use this. I love the after taste so much, Yes you can lick off the left over sugar on your lips after!



Naked Basics 2- Love this palette. Surprisingly, I've been using this palette mostly on my brows, specially Frisk and sometimes Primal. Works and stays on really well.

And those are my February 2015 favorites
as always, thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment