header




Friday, March 13, 2015

Announcement!





I'm so excited to share this with you!
Like I said in my previous post, I have been working on something for my blog.

I made a WHERE TO SHOP Page (here) and also a Youtube Channel (here)!

A lot of people always have trouble deciding where to buy Korean Cosmetics and also Circle Lenses. There are so many places now to shop online and it can be a bit overwhelming.

The where to shop page can be located on the left sidebar!
On my WHERE TO SHOP page I will share a list of  shops, even ebay sellers and will link back to a post I made of a purchase I did with that certain shop.


With the posts  I will share the usual experiences with you on my overall purchase what I got, costumer service, thoughts, etc.

I will sometimes accompany it with an Unboxing/Haul video I will upload on my Youtube channel to show how the products arrive, how they are packed, samples given, etc. Feel free to subscribe to be updated with videos even before they make it to my blog!

So watch out for more post like you have seen in my previous post: Haul/Unboxing/Shop Review!

As always, I will share my honest opinion on everything, and will let you know the positive and negative things I will come across during my purchases.

 I'm very excited to do more with my blog and improve it. And hopefully this will help out some of you to decide where to purchase and will make things a bit easier. I will always share my honest opinion on everything, and will let you know the positive and negative things i will come across during my purchases.

I recently made a huge haul buying from different sellers to review them so look forward to a lot of shop reviews and hauls these coming weeks!



I do online shop quite a lot specially for Korean Cosmetics, but I didn't realize that I bought quite a bit about two weeks ago. I don't usually buy so much all at once but I was out skin care products and my skin was getting really dry. Since there were a few sales going on, I took advantage of them. I can't wait to share them with you.


Thank you again for reading <3




No comments:

Post a Comment