header




Saturday, February 14, 2015

Mini Drugstore Haul



Few days ago I stopped by Walgreens to grab a few things.




 I previously started using the regular Fit Me foundation in 120 and it matched my skin tone really well. When i found out there was a new "Matte" formula I wanted to also try it. As usual Walgreens was having the usual BOGO 50% off sale and luckily the Fit Me Matte line was one of them. So in the end the Fit Me powder was only about $3+!






My cousin has been raving about this Miss Manga mascara from L'oreal. My cousin's lashes did look amazing so I just had to buy it. L'oreal is also my preferred mascara brand so I didn't really mind trying it out.

and lastly~
I don't really use wipes anymore but I got these Burts Bees one just because (impulse buy).




and that's it for the mini haul~

Thanks for reading

x



No comments:

Post a Comment