header




Saturday, February 28, 2015

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box o' Blushes



Hi there!

Today I want to share with you Benefit's Box o' Blushes
I had purchased this for myself for Christmas. I know this product isn't available anymore but I wanted to share with you the swatches and my thoughts on Benefits blushes in general.



I went in Sephora sometime after thanksgiving wanting to swatch the Nars Virtual Domination Cheek pallete but came out of the store with this. After swatching the holiday collections I thought this was the best one and was a steal for only $36 for generous sized amount of products. (one blush is $28 each). I had always wanted the coralista blush and with this I got even more! 





comes with a mini brush too but it didn't make it to the picture, sorry!

 Comes in a cute tin box that you can reuse after finishing or depotting the products!



little book with tips and tricks and product details



swatches


more Product Details:Benefit

Pros:
The colors are so beautiful and natural. 
Doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Great smooth formulations
Excellent color payoff
Very pigmented
Almost full sized

 Cons:
Availability
Price (if purchased individually)
Price on ebay $60-$100+
faint scent?




The Hoola bronzer was definitely my favorite. It was so smooth and matched my skin tone so well. I will definitely repurchase a full size if ever I hit pan. It's hard to say which one is my favorite blush because I love all of them equally. I reach for this box everytime I do my makeup.


I will definitely buy Benefit blushes again.
There's not one thing I didn't like about them.
Highly recommend trying them out!

Thanks for reading <3


No comments:

Post a Comment